0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 76
Original recipe yields 30 servings (30 bruschetta bites)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line bread slices on a baking sheet in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon coarse salt and 1 teaspoon pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool, about 10 minutes.
- While bread cools, mix ricotta cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, 1 tablespoon basil, and remaining coarse salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Spoon ricotta mixture onto bread slices and top with remaining basil and shaved Parmesan pieces. Finish by drizzling with truffle oil and top with additional salt and pepper.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use an oil mister infused with a bit of truffle oil and rosemary to give bread slices an extra kick.
Per Serving: 76 calories; 3.3 7.4 4.2 7 274 Full nutrition