Air Fryer Turkey Breast
"If you have a taste for turkey, but don't want the time or the hassle of a full bird, try a split turkey breast, prepared in the air fryer. This recipe gives the flavor of an oven-roasted turkey, but in much less time, and with much less fuss! Use any combination of fresh herbs that you and your family will enjoy!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 263
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place rosemary, chives, garlic, salt, and pepper onto a cutting board. Cut butter into thin slices on top of herbs and seasonings and mash until well blended.
- Pat turkey breast dry and rub with herbed butter on both sides and under the skin.
- Place turkey into the basket of the air fryer, skin-side down, and fry for 20 minutes.
- Turn turkey to skin-side up carefully and continue frying until an instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone reads 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 18 minutes more. Transfer to a platter and tent with aluminum foil; allow to rest for 10 minutes. Slice and serve warm.
You might also like
Per Serving: 263 calories; 10.1 0.3 40.2 86 913 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1