BelGioioso Asparagus Appetizers
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 177
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 pieces)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Fill a large bowl with ice and cold water. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add asparagus and cook uncovered until bright green and tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain in a colander and immediately immerse in ice water for several minutes to stop the cooking process. Drain.
- Place 1 sheet of phyllo dough on a clean cutting board. Brush with butter and sprinkle with 1 to 2 tablespoons Parmesan. Top with another piece of phyllo dough; brush with butter and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cut phyllo dough into 4 equal pieces and wrap 1 asparagus spear inside each piece of phyllo. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining phyllo dough, butter, Parmesan cheese, and asparagus spears. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan over wrapped asparagus.
- Bake in the preheated oven until phyllo is lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve immediately.
You might also like
Per Serving: 177 calories; 13.2 6.3 7.5 38 224 Full nutrition