Vegan Raspberry-Mint Milkshake
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 m servings 258
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 milkshakes)
- Combine raspberries, almond milk, ice cream, and mint in a blender. Blend until smooth and you no longer see large pieces of berries or mint, scraping down the sides of the blender during the process as needed.
- Serve in 2 medium glasses.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use 2 cups frozen raspberries instead of fresh, if desired.
- If you use unsweetened almond milk, you may need to add some sweetener, depending on the tartness of your berries.
- I prefer almond milk-based ice cream, but coconut or anything else would work also.
Per Serving: 258 calories; 10.2 41.3 3 0 85 Full nutrition