Gluten-Free Blueberry Crisp
5 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 319
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour blueberry filling in a 9x9-inch baking dish and smooth to even out in the dish. Sprinkle dry cake mix over the filling, smoothing evenly to cover the top. Sprinkle with oats and almonds.
- Pour melted butter over the top, covering evenly. Mix sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl; sprinkle evenly on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is bubbly and top is brown, 40 to 50 minutes.
- Let cool for 30 minutes. Serve warm or cooled.
You might also like
Per Serving: 319 calories; 9.1 56.7 2.2 15 207 Full nutrition