Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 340
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a tube pan.
- Mix cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl.
- Beat sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed in a separate bowl until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add eggs, 1 at a time, and beat until well combined. Beat in ricotta cheese, lemon juice, lemon zest, lemon extract, and vanilla extract until well blended. Add flour mixture and mix until batter is smooth. Pour batter into the prepared tube pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 50 minutes. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before inverting on a wire rack to cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together powdered sugar, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Drizzle glaze over cooled cake.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If the glaze is too thick, add more lemon juice. If it's too thin, add more powdered sugar.
Per Serving: 340 calories; 15.6 44.2 7.1 82 336 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1