Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 333
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place a cast-iron skillet in the oven and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine garlic, rosemary, oregano, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a small bowl. Rub spice mixture all over the steaks.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and add 1 tablespoon oil. Add steak and return to the preheated oven. Cook until steaks is browned on both sides, turning after 10 minutes, about 20 minutes total.
- Transfer steak to a cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes; then slice.
- Spread arugula on a platter and top with steak slices. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons olive oil and lemon juice and top with Parmesan cheese.
You might also like
Per Serving: 333 calories; 14.5 3 45.5 86 1117 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1