Cajun Air Fryer Salmon
"Full of flavor with a hint of sweetness, this moist and delicious salmon is ready in under 10 minutes! You may want to add salt before serving if you are using an unsalted Cajun seasoning. I like to use a Misto® sprayer with my own oil, but feel free to use regular cooking spray. For best results, use center-cut fillets that are about an inch thick."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 327
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the air fryer to 390 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Rinse and dry salmon fillets with a paper towel. Mist fillets with cooking spray. Combine Cajun seasoning and brown sugar in a small bowl. Sprinkle onto a plate. Press flesh sides of fillets into the seasoning mixture.
- Spray the basket of the air fryer with cooking spray and place salmon fillets skin-side down. Mist salmon again lightly with cooking spray.
- Cook for 8 minutes. Remove from air fryer and let rest for 2 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you prefer your salmon slightly more done, cook an extra 1 to 2 minutes, however take care not to overcook as it will dry out the salmon.
Per Serving: 327 calories; 18.5 4 33.7 99 811 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Very good! Super fast and tasty! I let the fish sit in the seasoning and sugar for about thirty minutes before air frying. Cooking time was right on for my oven. Will definitely do this again!