Ingredients50 m servings 260
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Mix brown sugar, flour, walnuts, butter, eggs, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl by hand until smooth. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is dry and edges have started to pull away from the sides of the pan, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use chopped pecans instead of walnuts, if desired.
- You can add chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, peanut butter chips, or white chocolate chips, etc. You can also change the light brown sugar to dark for a more intense flavor.
Per Serving: 260 calories; 11.6 37.3 3.5 46 194 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
I added butterscotch chips to the batch, and I used chopped almonds instead of walnuts. Really liked the results!
Exceptionally yummy! I added 1t cinnamon, 1/4t allspice, pecans, raisins and chocolate chips. They went over very well with the neighbors.
Super easy base recipe. This can easily be tailored to your tastes. Not overly sweet. Perfect with vanilla ice cream!
I added a cup of Milk Chocolate Chips Couldn't wait for them to completely cool before I cut and ate them Chewy Delicious Brown Sugar & Butter