0 made it | 0 reviews |
"My friend Liz shared a similar caramel pumpkin blondie recipe years ago, and I've made it dozens of times with various tweaks. This is my favorite version, even though the caramel makes it sticky and messy it's totally worth it. It's forgiving, so feel free to alter and experiment! Store in an airtight container."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 375
Original recipe yields 20 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon sugar, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together in the bowl of an electric stand mixer until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract until creamy. Beat in pumpkin until combined. Mix in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and hazelnuts. Spread 1/2 the batter into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and spread caramel sauce over the top. Top with remaining batter.
- Return to the oven and bake until the top is light golden brown and the edges start to pull away from the dish, 30 to 35 minutes more.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, 20 to 30 minutes. Cut into bars and serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 375 calories; 18.4 50.2 4 43 246 Full nutrition