Baked Spiced Cake Donuts
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 270
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 donuts)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with baking spray.
- Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and kosher salt together in a bowl.
- Whisk applesauce, apple cider, melted butter, egg, and vanilla extract together in a small bowl. Stir into flour mixture gradually until ingredients are combined.
- Spoon batter into the prepared pan, filling each cup 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a donut comes out clean, about 17 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before removing donuts from the pan.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon for topping in a shallow dish. Brush donuts with melted butter on both sides and dip into sugar-cinnamon combination.
You might also like
Per Serving: 270 calories; 6.5 50.7 2.9 33 172 Full nutrition