Pumpkin Tres Leches Cake
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 15 m servings 624
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch cake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch rectangular baking pan.
- Combine sugar and butter in a large bowl using an electric mixer. Add eggs one at a time. Add pumpkin, sour cream, and vanilla extract to the batter while still mixing.
- Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger in a bowl. Add 1/2 of the mixture to the pumpkin batter and mix until well combined. Add remaining flour mixture to the batter and mix on medium-high speed for 2 minutes more. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 55 to 60 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine evaporated milk, half-and-half, and sweetened condensed milk in a bowl. Set tres leches aside.
- Remove cake from the oven and let cool 15 to 20 minutes. Poke a generous amount of holes in the cake using a drinking straw, making sure to get the corners and sides as well. Pour tres leches mixture on the cake, cover with plastic wrap, and cool in the refrigerator for 1 hour to overnight.
- Before serving, add whipped topping to the cake and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I have used pumpkin-flavored cream cheese in place of the sour cream and it turned out wonderfully.
Per Serving: 624 calories; 30.2 80 10.2 126 688 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1