Roasted Vegetable Curry with Pumpkin
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 199
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sweet potato and beet and fry until vegetables take on a little color, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a large baking sheet with pumpkin.
- Roast vegetables on a low shelf in the preheated oven until soft, about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place cauliflower florets in a saucepan, cover with water, and bring to a boil. Cook until soft but still firm, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, run under cold water, and drain. Set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and fry until onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Add bell pepper and garlic and cook for another 2 minutes. Add curry powder, cumin, coriander, and turmeric; cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly to prevent burning. Add tomato puree and sugar and bring to a boil. Lower heat slightly, and simmer until sauce reduces, adding water as needed to maintain a thick consistency, about 20 minutes.
- Add reserved cauliflower and roasted vegetables to the reduced sauce, stirring carefully so vegetables maintain their shape. Heat until cauliflower is warm, 2 to 3 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 199 calories; 7.9 29.5 5.5 0 95 Full nutrition