Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 154
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 8x11-inch casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray an 8x11-inch casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Slice 1/2 the portobello mushrooms and line the prepared pan with them. Chop the remaining 1/2 and set aside.
- Combine mushroom soup and half-and-half in a medium bowl. Add chopped mushrooms and green beans. Stir in black pepper and white pepper. Add 1/2 cup fried onions and and stir until just mixed. Pour over sliced mushrooms in the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with remaining fried onions. Return to the oven and bake 5 minutes more. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For a great texture, I sometimes like to make this casserole with one 14.5-ounce can of green beans and one thawed and drained 12-ounce bag of frozen green beans.
Per Serving: 154 calories; 9.4 14.8 1.9 2 589 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1