Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 20 m servings 343
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Fill a large bowl with ice and cold water. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add green beans and cook uncovered until tender-crisp, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain in a colander and immediately immerse in ice water for several minutes to stop the cooking process. Drain.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until almost browned but flimsy, and not yet crisp, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels and let cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Wrap 8 to 10 green beans with bacon and place into the prepared dish. Repeat with remaining green beans and bacon.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire, soy sauce, and garlic in a bowl. Pour over green bean bundles. Cover with aluminum foil and marinate in the refrigerator, 2 hours to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake green bean bundles in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue to bake until bacon is crispy, about 15 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use canned green beans instead of fresh, if you prefer.
Per Serving: 343 calories; 23.3 26.5 8.8 61 962 Full nutrition