Earl Grey Tea Biscuits
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 261
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 biscuits)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Sift flour, baking powder, powdered tea, salt, and nutmeg together in a medium bowl.
- Mix butter and powdered sugar together in a small bowl until smooth. Cut butter-sugar mixture into the flour mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in brewed tea until a soft dough forms.
- Knead dough briefly on a floured surface. Roll out into a circle about 1/2 inch thick. Cut out biscuits using a round cutter and transfer to the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Do not overknead; overkneading will result in a tough biscuit, and no one likes those.
Per Serving: 261 calories; 14.1 30.6 3.4 37 304 Full nutrition