Earl Grey Tea Cookies
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 105
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, white sugar, confectioners' sugar, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Cut open tea bags and mix tea leaves evenly into the flour mixture.
- Add butter, eggs, water, and vanilla extract to the flour mixture. Mix with an electric mixer or rubber spatula until dough comes together.
- Roll dough into balls and shape into 2-inch cookies on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are light brown, about 12 minutes. Cool cookies for 5 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If using loose-leaf tea, you'll need 2 tablespoons.
- For healthier cookies, use reduced-fat unsalted butter.
Per Serving: 105 calories; 4.4 14.8 1.6 26 44 Full nutrition