Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 405
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 pie)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a 9-inch pie plate with 1 pie crust.
- Combine sugar, tea, flour, lemon juice, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Spread a layer of apples over the pie crust. Sprinkle some of the sugar mixture on top. Repeat layers until the pie plate is full.
- Dot butter over the apples. Cover with second pie crust. Press edges together to seal; trim any excess. Poke holes in the top with a fork so steam can escape.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden brown, 40 to 50 minutes. Cool completely before slicing.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Avoid getting lemon seeds in the sugar mixture by squeezing lemon through your slightly open fingers.
Per Serving: 405 calories; 19.1 57 3.4 8 347 Full nutrition