Gluten-Free Blueberry Crumble
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 304
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Whisk together all-purpose flour, buckwheat flour, sugar, and ground cinnamon. Cut in butter with your fingers until mixture resembles pebbles with some large lumps of butter remaining. Put crumble topping in the freezer while you prepare the other ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine blueberries, agave, cornstarch, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a bowl; mix well. Pour into a cast iron dish. Drop clumps of the crumble topping over the blueberries, allowing some open space for venting. Top with sliced almonds.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is bubbly and lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time (optional):
- (Marinate, chilling, rising times are built into total time)
- Yield, e.g., 2 (8-inch) pies (optional):
You might also like
Per Serving: 304 calories; 12.2 49.5 3.7 27 75 Full nutrition