Yummy Vegetarian Tater Tot® Casserole
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 342
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 2 1/2-quart baking dish)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Cook mushroom patties in the pan until halfway cooked through, 7 to 9 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool, about 5 minutes. Chop finely on a cutting board. Line the bottom of a rectangular or square 2 1/2-quart baking dish with patty pieces. Pour chili on top and spread evenly. Layer potato nuggets over chili.
- Mix mushroom soup, asparagus soup, evaporated milk, onion, and pepper together in a large bowl. Pour mixture over potato nuggets evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and heated through, 45 minutes to 1 hour, removing 15 minutes before baking completes to sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For extra texture and variety, sprinkle with green onions immediately after baking.
Per Serving: 342 calories; 17.9 39.6 11.3 25 994 Full nutrition