Sugar-Free Date Cookies
11 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 83
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the dates, pecans, water, banana, egg, butter, and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together in a separate bowl. Add to the date mixture and stir until well combined.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls about 1 inch apart onto the prepared baking sheet and flatten lightly with the palm of your hand.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies start to brown around the edges, being careful not to over-bake, for 11 to 13 minutes. Transfer cookies immediately to a wire rack to cool.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Cookies won't spread out much when baked, so you can place them fairly close together.
Per Serving: 83 calories; 2.8 13.9 1.5 14 73 Full nutrition