4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 440
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Season both sides of each steak with Himalayan pink salt.
- Place steaks on the preheated grill and cook for 4 minutes. Flip steaks over and grill 4 more minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile place arugula in a bowl and drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil. Add tomatoes, cheese, and red onion; toss to coat.
- Thinly slice the steaks. Divide the steak and salad between two plates. Drizzle 1/2 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar over each salad and serve immediately.
You might also like
Per Serving: 440 calories; 29.6 6.5 36 112 305 Full nutrition