Air Fryer Burgers
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 215
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix beef, red onion, garlic, salt, pepper, Worcestershire, and English mustard together in a mixing bowl.
- Form patties by pressing a ball of ground beef with your hand and rounding the sides to your desired size.
- Cook burgers in the preheated air fryer until firm and no longer pink in the centers, about 10 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You may cook these at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C); the temperature depends on your air fryer's recommendation.
- After combining ingredients in a bowl, you can leave the mixture in a refrigerator to chill for up to 2 days, if you'd like.
Per Serving: 215 calories; 13.8 2.2 19.4 71 678 Full nutrition