Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 445
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Remove membrane from back of ribs and dry ribs with a paper towel. Cut rack into 4 pieces. Mix olive oil and liquid smoke in a small bowl and rub on both sides of the ribs.
- Combine brown sugar, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and chili powder in a bowl. Season both sides of the ribs generously with seasoning mix. Let ribs rest for 30 minutes to enhance the flavor.
- Preheat an air fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place ribs bone-side down in the air fryer basket, making sure they are not touching; cook in batches if necessary.
- Cook for 15 minutes. Flip ribs over (meat-side down) and cook an additional 10 minutes. Remove ribs from air fryer and brush bone-side of ribs with 1/2 cup BBQ sauce. Place basket back in the air fryer and cook for 5 minutes. Flip ribs over, brush meat-side with remaining 1/2 cup BBQ sauce; cook an additional 5 minutes or until desired char is achieved.
You might also like
Per Serving: 445 calories; 29 26.8 18.2 88 1070 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1