Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 497
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Add water and vinegar to a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)). Set trivet inside. Sprinkle rib tips with salt and BBQ rub and massage to coat. Set rib tips on top of the trivet. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 40 minutes. Allow 8 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 10 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Transfer rib tips to a baking dish and let cool for 5 minutes. Add barbecue sauce and stir to coat.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill rib tips for 6 minutes, turning once after 3 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 497 calories; 30.2 23.7 28.8 120 1963 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1