Electric Smoker BBQ Rib Tips
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Soup Loving Nicole
"These tender and juicy rib tips almost steal the show from the ribs themselves. They are that good. They are super tender and done in a fraction of the time it takes to smoke the ribs. I like to use a combination of hickory and apple chips but feel free to use your wood of choice."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 10 m servings 733
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an electric smoker to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Sprinkle salt over rib tips. Add BBQ rub and massage into rib tips to evenly coat.
- Place rib tips on the preheated smoker and smoke for 1 1/2 hours, spritzing with apple juice throughout the cook time.
- Transfer rib tips to a baking sheet and add barbecue sauce. Stir to coat.
- Return rib tips to the smoker and smoke for 30 minutes. Transfer to a serving plate and let rest 5 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 733 calories; 53.3 25.2 35.2 181 2052 Full nutrition