Vegan Artichoke and Mushroom Flatbread
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 401
Original recipe yields 4 servings (1 flatbread)
- Let pizza dough sit out until it comes to room temperature, about 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stretch pizza dough to desired shape and place on the prepared baking sheet. Brush dough with a thin coat of olive oil.
- Bake dough in the preheated oven until it is cooked all the way through and the edges are lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes.
- While the dough is cooking, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add remaining oil. When oil is hot, add shallot and garlic and cool until they start to turn translucent, 1 to 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook until browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in artichoke antipasto and cook until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
- Remove dough from the oven; brush lightly with truffle oil. Spread mushroom-artichoke mixture on top, sprinkle with arugula, drizzle gently with balsamic glaze, and top with lemon zest. Cut and serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 401 calories; 12.5 60.2 11.6 0 863 Full nutrition