Single-Serving Burger Without the Bun
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"If you would like to leave out the bread, you can still enjoy a good burger. I made this recipe for myself and therefore it's a single serving. I didn't have any bread in the house and was in the mood for a burger, so I decided to give it a try without the bread. I still enjoyed it very much."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 365
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 burger)
- Place tomatoes into a bowl with ketchup and relish and mix well.
- Melt 1/2 tablespoon butter in a frying pan over low heat.
- Meanwhile, combine ground beef, liquid aminos, and hot sauce in a bowl and mix well. Add melted butter and mix well.
- Place remaining 1/2 tablespoon butter into the frying pan and heat over medium-high heat. Add onion, salt, and pepper and cook until golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer onions to the relish mixture and mix, leaving as much butter in the frying pan as possible to fry burgers.
- Form beef mixture into a burger about 1/2 inch thick.
- Place burger into the buttery pan and fry over medium-high heat until dark brown on each side and no longer pink in the centers, 2 to 3 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Top with relish mixture.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I flattened the burger as much as possible to cut down on cooking time.
- Since I added 1/2 tablespoon of butter to the beef, I cut down on the amount of butter used in the pan by frying the burger in the same butter as the onions.
Per Serving: 365 calories; 25.4 15.2 22 101 1379 Full nutrition