Individual Fruit Crisp
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"Created for my preschoolers to do as an individual cooking activity, they are also perfect for single servings. I tried to simply change the portion sizes on other recipes, but they got too complicated. This is just a basic recipe for you to get you started. It would also work as a pre-dinner party activity--lay out a make-your-own-crisp table and have guests create their own concoctions. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 492
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 fruit crisp)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine blackberries, sugar, and cornstarch in a bowl. Place into an oven-safe ramekin.
- Combine flour, oats, sugar, butter, and allspice in a bowl; mix well to fully incorporate butter. Add to the top of the ramekin.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden on top, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- The type of fruit is totally up to you. Try combinations! My wholesale store has a frozen blueberry, blackberry, and raspberry blend that is terrific. Apples and cherries, pears and figs, peaches and mango...
- Type of sugar and flour is up to you, I prefer white sugar with blueberries and bush fruit, brown sugar with cherries, apples, and other tree fruits. If I use apples, I add a little cinnamon into the fruit mixture as well. For firm fruit, like apples and pears, you may want to add 1 tablespoon fruit juice for added liquid, as fruit won't mush apart like soft fruit to create a nice syrup.
- A tablespoon of nuts of your choice can also be added to topping mixture.
- Bake time for fresh, soft fruit is about 20 minutes. Bake time for fresh, firm fruit such as large, diced apples or frozen fruit is about 45 minutes.
Per Serving: 492 calories; 24.3 67.3 4.2 61 166 Full nutrition