Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 162
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 cups)
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Stud oranges with whole cloves and place in a baking pan. Add water to cover bottom of the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until oranges have softened, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place apple cider and cinnamon sticks into a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes. Remove lid and add pineapple juice, honey, lemon juice, lemon zest, and ground nutmeg. Return to a simmer and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Pour into a punch bowl and float spiced oranges on top.
You might also like
Per Serving: 162 calories; 0.2 40.7 0.4 0 23 Full nutrition