Baked Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Mustard
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 115
Original recipe yields 16 servings (4 pounds pork)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a large glass baking dish lightly with cooking spray.
- Mix Dijon mustard, feta cheese, shallots, balsamic vinegar, and garlic together in a bowl.
- Place pork tenderloin into the prepared baking dish and season with sea salt and pepper. Coat with Dijon mixture. Cover dish loosely with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), about 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and let stand, covered, for 5 to 10 minutes. Slice pork into medallions. Whisk remaining pan liquids together and spoon over medallions, if desired.
You might also like
Per Serving: 115 calories; 3.2 2 18.2 53 228 Full nutrition