Quick and Easy Homemade Dog Treat
i'll be outside
"This easy, quick, and healthy dog snack recipe comes from my aunt who lives on a farm and makes her own dog food. I make it often for my favorite rescue dogs and other furry friends--a jar of this makes a great gift for a friend adopting a new dog. The kitties agree with my dog that these snacks are delicious. Make a batch to store in the fridge, and another for the freezer!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 90
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 dog treats)
- Mix together turkey, flour, oatmeal, carrots, eggs, and olive oil in a bowl. Let sit until liquid has been absorbed, about 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease two 12-cup muffin tins.
- Spoon turkey mixture into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes. Let cool on a rack.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use regular oatmeal instead of instant oatmeal, if you'd like.
- You can also make these on lightly greased or parchment-lined baking sheets. Form dough like little cookies and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Store in a sealed jar in the refrigerator, or wrap well and store in freezer.
Per Serving: 90 calories; 2.8 10 7 31 31 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1