Quinoa Dog Biscuits
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 45 m servings 109
Original recipe yields 25 servings (25 treats)
- Whisk eggs, peanut butter, olive oil, and agave syrup together in a small bowl.
- Mince carrot using a food processor. Add quinoa, oats, and flour to the food processor and blend; pour in egg mixture while processor is still running. Slowly add just enough chicken broth for dough to form a ball.
- Wrap moist dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours, to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Roll dough out and cut into desired shapes. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops begin to brown, about 25 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can use honey instead of agave, if desired.
- Final dough is moist but not wet. Adding too much liquid will make the dough too sticky. If you prepare your quinoa with chicken broth, you can add water to the dough rather than additional broth.
Per Serving: 109 calories; 3.6 15.7 4.1 15 52 Full nutrition