Grilled Honey-Nectarine Ricotta Toast
7 made it | 0 reviews |
"This sweet and creamy ricotta toast makes the perfect brunch or mid-day snack. Grilling the fruit adds a lovely caramelized flavor, topped with the sweetness from the honey, crunch from the almonds and brightness from the hint of fresh mint. Use a thick-cut crusty bread like sourdough so it can stand up to the toppings."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 336
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon olive oil onto a small plate. Place nectarine wedges on the plate and cover all sides with oil. Brush both sides of bread with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Place nectarines onto the hot grate and grill 1 to 2 minutes per side; remove to a plate. When nectarine wedges have cooled slightly, cut each wedge in 1/2 lengthwise so you now have 16 pieces.
- Place bread slices onto the hot grate and cook until grill marks appear and bread is toasted, about 1 minute per side; remove to a plate.
- Spread ricotta cheese onto each slice of toast. Arrange 8 nectarine slices onto each toast and top with almonds. Sprinkle with mint and drizzle with honey. Cut each toast in half and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Depending on the spacing of your grill grates, you may wish to use a grill topper or pan.
- You can use peaches instead of nectarines.
- This can also be made in a cast iron grill pan on the stove if you don't have an outdoor grill.
Per Serving: 336 calories; 20.9 31.7 7.3 9 200 Full nutrition