Fire-Roasted Corn Salsa
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 108
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine tomatoes, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and cumin in a large bowl.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Coat corn and jalapeno peppers with olive oil.
- Place corn and jalapenos on the preheated grill and cook, turning every 3 minutes, until corn is charred, about 15 minutes total. Transfer to a cutting board and let cool 5 minutes.
- Dice jalapenos and cut corn kernels from the cob. Add jalapenos and corn kernels to the bowl of tomato-onion mixture; stir until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
You might also like
Per Serving: 108 calories; 5.4 15.3 2.6 0 39 Full nutrition