Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 294
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef, onion, and garlic in the hot skillet until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Set aside.
- Mix mushroom soup, chicken soup, and tomatoes together in an electric blender. Add to ground beef mixture.
- Layer pieces from 5 to 6 tortillas, 1/2 of the beef mixture, and 1/2 of the Cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese in the casserole dish. Repeat layers, ending with cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 294 calories; 16.6 19.7 16.7 58 794 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1