Skinny Maryland Crab Dip Appetizer
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 134
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place Neufchatel cheese in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Heat until cheese softens to a creamy consistency, 2 to 3 minutes. Add milk and mayonnaise, reduce heat to low, and stir until blended. Add onion, celery, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and seafood seasoning; stir frequently until onion has softened slightly, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Transfer cheese sauce into a ceramic or glass baking dish. Mix in all but a small handful of mozzarella cheese. Carefully fold crabmeat into the dip, making sure it's evenly distributed. Top with remaining mozzarella and sprinkle with additional seafood seasoning.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, 15 to 20 minutes. Garnish with cilantro.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- When using canned crabmeat, I rinse it through a fine metal strainer and splash lemon juice on the meat to cut any fishy taste. If using already steamed and seasoned crabmeat, use a lighter hand on the Old Bay®. I also like to sprinkle breadcrumbs on top occasionally.
Per Serving: 134 calories; 9.5 2 10 42 402 Full nutrition