Leeks and Tarragon in Dijon Vinaigrette
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 403
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place walnuts on a baking sheet.
- Trim ends of leeks around 1 to 2 inches from dark green tops and cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds; rinse.
- Place leeks into a large pot of lightly salted water and bring to a boil. Cook until tender yet firm to the bite, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast walnuts in the preheated oven, tossing halfway through, until golden, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes; coarsely chop. Toss in a bowl with oil and salt. Drain leeks.
- Whisk vinegar, Dijon mustard, whole-grain mustard, and garlic together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place leeks on a platter and drizzle on vinaigrette, toasted walnuts, tarragon, and pepper.
You might also like
Per Serving: 403 calories; 32.2 26.4 5.4 0 283 Full nutrition