Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 278
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Add butter and melt. Stir in onion and garlic; cook until onion is soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Turn off Saute function.
- Add corn, potatoes, vegetable broth, thyme, paprika, salt, and pepper to the pot; stir to combine. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 15 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 15 minutes. Release any remaining pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions. Unlock and remove the lid. Remove 1 cup of potatoes and corn to a bowl. Mash with a fork and return to the pot.
- Select Saute function again and pour in heavy cream. Cook until soup has thickened to desired consistency.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Frozen corn may be substituted for fresh, if desired.
Per Serving: 278 calories; 15.2 33.6 5.5 48 570 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1