Shorecook's Nutter Butter® Cookie Balls
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 272
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 cookie balls)
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Crush peanut butter cookies in a food processor until they are crumbs. Pour into the bowl of a stand mixer and add peanut butter. Mix on medium speed until a dough forms, about 5 minutes.
- Scoop dough and form 20 balls, placing them onto the prepared baking sheet. Freeze for 30 minutes so they will hold together while dipping.
- Melt chocolate candy in a microwave-safe bowl in a microwave, stirring frequently, in 30-second increments.
- Insert a toothpick into each cookie ball and dip into melted chocolate. Return balls to the prepared baking sheet and top with sprinkles.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Melt chocolate according to individual package instructions.
Per Serving: 272 calories; 14.1 27.3 5.8 < 1 138 Full nutrition