Instant Pot® Fresh Corn Risotto
4 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 608
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Add 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil; stir until butter melts. Add corn kernels and cook, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes. Remove corn to a bowl and set aside.
- Pour remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil in the pot. Add red onion and cook for 1 minute. Add garlic and rice and stir until each grain of rice is coated with the oil mixture. Cook until rice is slightly toasted, about 2 minutes. Pour in white wine and simmer for about 30 seconds. Stir in chicken broth.
- Turn off Saute function. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 6 minutes. Allow 5 to 10 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Add corn and remaining 2 tablespoons butter; stir until risotto is creamy, about 1 minute. Stir in Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese until melted and well combined. Garnish with parsley.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't have a pressure cooker, this recipe can certainly be made on the stovetop by cooking over medium heat, adding hot broth 1 ladle at a time, and stirring between until the broth has been absorbed. You will need much more broth if making it on the stovetop, close to 6 to 7 cups, and it will take close to 45 minutes to reach "al dente".
Per Serving: 608 calories; 22.8 81.9 12.6 38 1387 Full nutrition