Roasted Oranges with Thyme
3 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 159
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place orange wedges onto the prepared baking sheet. Mix honey, olive oil, thyme, and Sriracha sauce together in a small bowl. Brush enough mixture onto orange wedges to coat. Set remaining mixture aside for basting.
- Roast oranges in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes, basting once halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and immediately sprinkle wedges lightly with coarse sea salt. Serve warm or at room temperature.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you have sea salt flakes, such as Maldon®, they work particularly well with this.
Per Serving: 159 calories; 3.8 33.5 2.1 0 97 Full nutrition