Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 217
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- Whisk whole wheat flour, 1 cup all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Beat sugar and butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Mix in vanilla extract, lime zest, and lime juice. Stir in Greek yogurt. Add 1/2 of the flour mixture and stir just until combined. Add in remaining flour mixture, stirring just until combined; do not to overmix. Fold in basil.
- Place blueberries in a large bowl and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour. Toss to coat. Gently fold into the muffin batter.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove muffins from the oven and let cool in the pan 1 to 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely, 15 to 30 minutes more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 217 calories; 7.2 35.1 4.7 46 282 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1