Italian Grilled Eggplant with Basil and Parsley (Melanzane Grigliate al Basilico e Prezzemolo)
5 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 204
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Brush eggplant lightly with olive oil on both sides. Stir together remaining olive oil, garlic, and salt in a small bowl.
- Arrange eggplant slices on the preheated grill and cook, turning occasionally, until tender and browned, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Arrange grilled eggplant on a platter. Brush with the olive oil and garlic mixture until eggplant has absorbed the oil. Sprinkle with the chopped basil and parsley and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Can be served warm or at room temperature. Leftovers taste great on a panini.
Per Serving: 204 calories; 19 8.4 1.5 0 76 Full nutrition