Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 113
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 crostini)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place baguette slices on a baking sheet and brush the tops with olive oil. Sprinkle with 1 pinch kosher salt.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crisp, about 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Meanwhile, stir together ricotta, lemon zest, maple syrup, and 1 teaspoon kosher salt in a small bowl. Place in the refrigerator.
- Preheat a panini grill to 420 degrees F (215 degrees C).
- Rinse peaches in cold water, remove pits, and slice into 1/2-inch wedges.
- Place 1/2 of the prosciutto slices on one side of the preheated grill and 1/2 of the peach wedges on the other side. Close the grill and cook for 30 seconds. Carefully transfer the peach wedges to a baking sheet (peaches are delicate when sliced so make sure they don't turn too soft). Transfer proscuitto to a baking sheet. Repeat with remaining peaches and prosciutto.
- Chop prosciutto coarsely. Spread 1/2 teaspoon of the ricotta mixture onto each baguette slice and sprinkle generously with prosciutto. Top each baguette with 2 to 3 peach slices. Sprinkle with basil and drizzle with maple syrup.
You might also like
Per Serving: 113 calories; 3.1 17.2 4.6 6 345 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1