Leek, Spinach, and Mushroom Tart
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 327
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 tart)
- Heat oil over medium heat in a large saute pan. Add leeks, mushrooms, and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until wilted, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook and stir for 1 minute. Add spinach and cook until wilted and tender, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat, taste, and season with salt and pepper as needed. Let cool, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk ricotta cheese, eggs, and basil together in a large bowl. Fold into the cooled vegetable mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll pastry dough out into a 12-inch square on a lightly floured surface. Transfer dough to the prepared baking sheet. Spoon filling into the center of the square, leaving a 2-inch border of pastry. Lift pastry edges and fold over the filling, creasing dough as needed and leaving filling exposed in the middle.
- Bake tart in the preheated oven until pastry is golden brown, about 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- This recipe is very versatile. You can substitute any vegetables or herbs you have on hand for the ones in the recipe.
Per Serving: 327 calories; 20.6 24.6 12.1 63 210 Full nutrition