Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 647
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add bacon, celery root, and shallot to the skillet; cook until shallot is tender, about 5 minutes. Add broth, cream, and wine and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until liquid is reduced by half, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Whisk butter into the skillet until melted. Stir in parsley and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer mixture to a bowl and keep warm.
- Sprinkle scallops lightly with salt and pepper. Wipe out the cast iron skillet and place over medium-high heat. Add remaining oil. Add scallops to hot oil and cook until slightly browned, firm, and opaque, about 2 minutes per side. Serve scallops and ragout together.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Celery root is somewhat difficult to find. Check with your Whole Foods® store or local farmers market.
Per Serving: 647 calories; 53.5 16.4 20.1 156 719 Full nutrition