Chocolate Chip Pizza
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 316
Original recipe yields 18 servings (1 18-inch cookie)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly spray an 18-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Combine shortening, white sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Mix flour, salt, and baking soda together. Mix into the shortening mixture. Stir in chocolate chips to finish cookie dough.
- Spoon dough into the center of the prepared pizza pan. Press dough from the center towards the rim of the pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are firm and center looks set, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool before slicing.
You might also like
Per Serving: 316 calories; 17.7 39.6 2.9 21 276 Full nutrition