Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 174
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Set all ingredients on the counter to bring them to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 12 to 18 muffin cups or line them with paper liners.
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Combine eggs, orange zest, and orange juice in a large bowl; whisk to combine. Mix in pumpkin puree, honey, coconut oil, and vanilla extract until well combined. Add flour mixture and mix until just combined. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- This recipe makes either 12 large muffins or 18 smaller muffins. Cooking time will vary accordingly, larger muffins taking longer to bake.
Per Serving: 174 calories; 10.8 15.4 5.7 62 125 Full nutrition