Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 30 m servings 286
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine cilantro, Thai basil, fish sauce, green onions, lime juice, lime zest, brown sugar, ginger, kosher salt, and 3/4 teaspoon pepper in a medium-sized bowl.
- Combine chicken thighs and cilantro mixture in a gallon-sized zip-top bag. Marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours to overnight, turning occasionally.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Drain chicken thighs and discard marinade. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add chicken to the preheated grill and cook until no longer pink in the centers, 7 to 10 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of each thigh should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Serve immediately.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 286 calories; 17.8 4.1 26.3 93 1085 Full nutrition